WHO WE ARE
The Business Leaders Council is a group of exceptional executives who dedicate their time, talent and resources to support the fundraising, marketing and community relations endeavors for the students, faculty and staff of Nassau Community College.
Our members serve as ambassadors to the business community at large and continually advocate the importance of business and organizations partnering with NCC.
The Council holds a series of annual events and campaigns ranging from the Annual Business Leaders Breakfast to its Tower Networking Series. Each event and campaign is designed to attract more corporate support for the College as well as grow existing partnerships.
Benefits of belonging to the NCC Foundation's Business Leaders Council include:
- Invitation to all Business Leaders Council events.
- Opportunity to promote your business to the students, staff, volunteers and supporters of NCC.
- Specially tailored sponsorship opportunities at existing Nassau Community College Foundation special events.
- Recognition in select NCC Foundation print materials as well as on the NCC Foundation website.
- Special updates regarding the campus from the Leadership of Nassau Community College.
To learn more contact Rudy Breedy (Director of Development) at 516.572.0670 or email firstname.lastname@example.org