The NCC Foundation League of Professionals is a group of local executives (under the age of 40) who dedicate their time, talent and resources to support the fundraising, marketing and community relations endeavors for the students, faculty and staff of Nassau Community College.
Our members serve as ambassadors to the community at large and continually advocate the importance of business and organizations partnering with NCC.
League members organize fundraisers, social media campaigns and various initiatives ranging from 330 on 3/30 to the Annual “Pool Party” as well as “What NCC Means 2 Me!” Each event and campaign is designed to both attract and engage their peers ultimately garnering more support for the College.
Benefits of belonging to the NCC Foundation's League of Professionals include:
- Invitation to all League of Professionals events.
- Opportunity to promote your business to the students, staff, volunteers and supporters of NCC.
- Specially tailored sponsorship opportunities at existing Nassau Community College Foundation special events.
- Recognition in select NCC Foundation print materials as well as on the NCC Foundation website.
- Special updates regarding the campus from the Leadership of Nassau Community College.
To learn more contact Rudy Breedy (Director of Development) at 516.572.0670 or email email@example.com