Donors who support the Nassau Community College Foundation with major and annual gifts or significant lifetime support create an important base which allows our school to thrive year after year. Major and annual gifts allow us to offer more scholarships, enhance the campus and provide support to the faculty and staff whenever needed.
The NCC Foundation’s Tower Society was designed to recognize those extraordinary donors who give unrestricted gifts in support of the NCC Fund for Educational Opportunities. Membership is based on major/annual gifts and/or cumulative giving.
Benefits of belonging to the Tower Society include:
- All benefits associated with the NCC Foundation’s annual giving levels in the year of your donation.
- One free Tower Society Membership Card in the year of qualifying donation.
- Based upon your giving level, invitation to select campus lectures and special events.
- Recognition in the NCC Foundation Donor Report, NCC Foundation website and special event journals.
- Based upon your giving level, a personalized update on Nassau Community College developments and happenings from campus leadership.
- Special Leadership Update newsletter.
To learn more about the NCC Foundation Tower Society you can: