FRESHMAN AND TRANSFER STUDENTS
Academic Advisement and Registration Instructions
- Freshmen and Transfers will be notified about Academic Advisement and Registration through their NCC Student email account, but only after all admission requirements have been completed. If you have not already done so, please activate your NCC Student email account to avoid any delay in receiving this notification.
- NCC photo ID card, Government issued photo ID or High School photo ID with a copy of birth certificate is required for sign-in. Students will be advised in the order they have signed in.
- New students in the Basic Education Program (BEP) should check their MyNCC email for more specific information regarding advisement and registration
Once you have received notification to your NCC email, you can come to the Academic Advisement Center (building U) during our walk in hours:
- Wednesday, January 8th 9:00 am to 4:00 p.m.
- Thursday, January 9th 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Friday, January 10th 9:00 a.m. To 1:00 p.m.
For the January 13th - 17th schedule, click the link on the next line:
Advisement Hours for All Students from January 13 -17
There is a major increase in student traffic preceding a new semester. Therefore, the Hours of Operation that are posted for the Student Service areas do not take into account that during peak registration periods, sign-in for advisement may stop earlier than the posted closing time. Please make an effort to arrive as early as possible. We will do our best to accommodate as many students as possible.