Financial Aid Workshops
This day is offered as a service to all prospective college students and their families. The program is designed to answer questions about the types of aid and the award process.
Register at www.suny.edu/studentevents or call 800-342-3811
Time: 10am start Location: Nassau Community College, CCB, Multipurpose Room
NCC would like all their eligible students to get the most financial assistance from available federal and state aid for their education costs. You will have the ability to work hands on at a computer to submit your FAFSA online!
Financial Aid counselors will walk you through the process and be there to help you with any questions!
Seats are limited.
IMPORTANT: RSVP to email@example.com with your name, NCC ID# and date of birth (DOB). We will then send you a confirmation email with the on-campus location and the necessary items to bring.
- 7 Step FAFSA Tutorial
- Use the IRS data retrieval to link your 2012 federal tax return information to the 2013/2014 FAFSA
- It's important to file the correct FAFSA for the semester(s) you require federal aid for.
- When completing your 2013/2014 FAFSA it provides aid for: fall 2013, spring 2014 & summer* 2014
- *If you have not used your full aid award between the fall and spring term, you may be eligible for aid in the summer term.
- Note: some colleges may follow an academic year that leads with summer. NCC leads with the fall semester.