And make Nassau Community College your gateway to success.
Over the years Nassau Community College (NCC) has welcomed and served hundreds of students from around the world. Nassau Community College, part of the SUNY system offers English Language Training Program, LINCC, and over 60 associate degree programs from its traditional, 225-acre campus in the center of Long Island.
If you would like to study in the U.S., you must obtain an F1 visa. In order to get an F-1 visa at the U.S. Embassy, first you must be accepted to the school and obtain an I-20 form from the school.
We’re here to help you with admissions and regulations related to your F1 student visa/ status in the United States, including advisement on:
- Applying to NCC
- F1 Student visa/status while you’re in your home country and after you’re in the United States • Transferring to NCC from another school in the U.S.
- Travel and consular issues
- DMV and Social Security issues
- Health insurance requirements while attending NCC
- Activities on and off campus to acquaint you with American education and culture and more
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us by phone or email.
*** A Visa Holder Other Than F1 ***
You cannot travel with an B1/B2 visa to study in the U.S. According to the regulations, enrolling in classes while in B-1/B-2 status will result in a status violation.
If you are already in the U.S. with a different visa other than an F1 visa and would like to study at NCC, you must call 516-572-7053 to make an appointment so that you can speak to determine your eligibility to study.