Student Health Office
When you’re immersed in your studies, it can be challenging to take care of your health. Through our Student Health Office, you’ll have access to professionals who are committed to your health and well-being.
On June 10th, 2013, STUDENT HEALTH OFFICE WILL BE TEMPORARILY RELOCATED TO
C - CLUSTER, 1st FLOOR.
Nassau Community College appreciates your patience as we prepare for the new Student Service Center.
- Screening of Immunization Records
- Counseling and Referral to local clinics
- OTC Medication
- Literature on health-related issues
- Health Insurance Information
- Accident Claim Forms (also available on the College website)