Experienced Candidate Resumé
John K. Doe
1234 Somewhere Ave.
Anyplace, N.Y. 22222
Advertising professional with seven years experience and demonstrated abilities in account management, sales, direct marketing and graphic design. Managed all phases of accounts. Strong supervisory, writing and design skills.
Retro Advertising, N.Y., N.Y., Account Manager, 1998 - present
C.S.A. Public Relations, N.Y., N.Y., Public Relations Associate, 1996-1998
- Manage all aspects of client accounts from planning and coordination through implementation.
- Determine campaign objectives and devise strategies for ad campaigns.
- Oversee ad campaign budget expenditures in excess of $90 million annually.
- Client list includes food service, pharmaceutical and financial services companies.Supervise and direct team of twelve.
- Wrote feature articles, fact sheets and press releases.
- Conducted research and acted as fact-checker.Pitched story ideas to press.Wrote and edited newsletters.
- Designed graphics for multi-media production.
Media Direct, N.Y., N.Y., Media Assistant, 1995-1996
- Developed graphic designs and coordinated print production.
- Produced page layouts.
- Wrote, proofread and edited copy, galleys and boards for catalogs and other direct mail items.
New University, School of Business, Albany, N.Y., M.B.A. in Marketing, 2001
School for Art, N.Y., N.Y. , Bachelor of Arts in Advertising, Graphic Design Minor, 1995
Nassau Community College, Garden City, N.Y., Associate of Arts in Liberal Arts, 1993, G.P.A. 3.1
IBM PC, Macintosh Systems, MS Word, Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Corel Draw, Photoshop, Page Maker
Advertising Club of Greater New York, past PresidentNew York Communicators, Career Development Committee MemberPerformed volunteer account management services for the Ad Council of New York