Functional Format Resumé
123 Anywhere St.
Someplace, N.Y. 11111
Dedicated professional with six years diversified experience in general accounting, management and human resources. Skilled at financial reporting and analysis, problem-solving and team-building.
- Review and correct monthly journal entries.
- Reconcile bank statements.
- Analyze sales/marketing monthly expenses and sales representatives’ gross receipts.
- Create spreadsheets, prepare financial statements and statistical reports.
- Perform financial planning input and analysis.
- Oversaw organizational development activities including company communications, project development and project management.
- Supervised a staff of twenty and managed vendor consultants.
- Interviewed and trained over thirty new employees.
Training and Development:
- Developed a quality assurance program that which improved customer satisfaction.
- Implemented a new training function for management including needs assessment, project planning and delivery.
- Established and managed a firm-wide computer training program including the design and implementation of a new computer training room.
- Identified over 100 system and implementation improvements to better meet clients’ needs.
M and H Corporation, N.Y., N.Y., Staff Accountant, 2000-present
Apple Works Associates, Bayside, N.Y., Manager, 1998-2000
Training Consultants Inc., Flushing, N.Y., Training Manager, 1996-1998
Rochester College, Rochester, N.Y., M.B.A. in Accounting, June, 1999, G.P.A. 3.9
New City College, Syracuse, N.Y., Bachelor of Business Administration in Management, June, 1997,
Nassau Community College, Garden City, N.Y., Associate of Arts in Liberal Arts, June, 1995
MS Word, Access, Excel
Founding Member and President of the N.Y.C. Accounting Club