Nassau Community College is pleased to provide you with a student e-mail account. All of the important information you need about your experience at NCC is right here.
USER NAME (NCC-ID)
Your username to sign in to your e-mail account is your NCC-ID. Your NCC-ID begins with the UPPER CASE LETTER "N" (It is case sensitive, e.g. N00000001).
Your password is your Current Banner PIN. If you cannot access your Student E-Mail account, Login to Banner and change your PIN. Once your PIN has been changed, you will be able to access your Student E-Mail. Please allow up to five minutes for the password change to synchronize.
If this does not work please submit a Help Desk Ticket.
Your full MyNCC Student E-Mail address is:
Where XXX are the LAST 3 numbers in your NCC-ID.
Your MyNCC Student E-mail is where you will receive all official correspondence from the College. You may also use your MyNCC Student E-Mail to communicate with your instructors and fellow students.
FORWARDING MyNCC Student E-mail
It is strongly suggested that you DO NOTforward your MyNCC Student E-mail to another e-mail account for the following reasons:
- Some e-mail providers may see Nassau student e-mail as spam and automatically filter messages into the bulk mail or spam folder.
- When MyNCC Student E-mail is mixed with messages from family or friends, you might overlook important student informational messages that are important to student life at Nassau.
- It is a good practice to separate student correspondence and coursework from your personal e-mail account.
Features of your Account
Nassau has partnered with Google to offer you a Gmail account which is a powerful web-based e-mail service. The current suite of MyNCC Student E-mail service offered by Google Apps for Education includes E-mail, Calendar, Docs, and Talk.
- Over 7 GB of storage. Keep all your important messages, assignments, files and pictures.
- Spam protection.
- Search your mail instantly. Use Google search within Student E-mail to find the exact message you want, no matter when it was sent or received.
- View documents created in PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, and Excel attachments without downloading the file.
- Calendar to help you share class schedules, calendars, events with friends and much more.
- Message filtering so you can organize your message from different sources.