You like a good challenge or you wouldn’t rank in the top 20 percent of your high school graduating class—or have other impressive academic accomplishments. Ready to take on another challenge that pays you back big-time? We thought so. Check out the Honors Program at Nassau Community College.
Five Reasons to Consider the NCC Honors Program:
- Exceptional teaching—by professors who are hand-picked to teach honors courses.
- Special support—that means you’ll have your own honors advisor; someone you can go to who will help you get the most out of your NCC education.
- Exclusive activities to supplement your classes—how does taking in a Broadway play sound? Or getting published in the program’s literary journal?
- Scholarships just for honor students—money that’s awarded each year only to honors students. The Honors Program also has special scholarships and transfer agreements with select four-year institutions.
- Honors designation on your NCC transcript—do transfer institutions and potential employers really care whether you made the grade in the Honors Program? They sure do.
Need more specific information? Just contact us:
Nassau Community College Honors Program
One Education Drive
Bradley Hall – 1
Garden City, NY 11530-6793
Associate Vice President Carol Farber, NCC Honors Coordinator