Federal Work Study
1. The department must notify Financial Aid of their interest to hire you. They must email FWS@ncc.edu with your name, N# and the name of the department you will be working.
2. You must come to the Financial Aid office and complete the necessary paperwork:
- Federal Work-study Program Contract - Responsibilities of a student employee.
- Privacy Statement - Agreement not to disclose any inform you may have access to on the job.
- Federal Work-study Student Employment Authorization form- This form must be completed by the student, the Financial Aid office, the department that hires you and finally brought to Human Resources with your original Social Security Card and an official form of photo id.
Not until the above required forms are completed and returned to the Financial Aid office will you be allowed to begin work.