Spring 2016: Semester Dates
Spring 2016 Semester Start/End Dates
- Day, Evening & Distance Education (online) Classes Begin: Tuesday, January 19, 2016
- Weekend Classes Begin: Friday, January 22, 2016
- Drop/Add Day, Evening, Distance Education & Weekend College (online) ends on: Monday, January 25, 2016 at 11:59 p.m.
- Drop/Add Day, Evening, & Distance Education & Weekend College In-Person ends: Monday, January 25, 2016 at 6:30 p.m.
- Last Day of the Term: Monday, May 16, 2016
When can you register for classes?
CONTINUING DEGREE-SEEKING Students (Matriculated)-See table to the left
If you attended any term on or after Spring 2015, you may register for Spring 2016 by logging into your myNCC Portal.
RETURNING DEGREE-SEEKING Students – Students wishing to return as degree-seeking students for Spring 2016 semester should click the button below to apply. Once accepted, you may begin registering for Spring 2016 semester by logging into your myNCC Portal.
NON-DEGREE AND VISITING STUDENTS - Students wishing to apply as non-degree or visiting students for the Spring 2016 semester should click the button below to apply. Once accepted, you may begin registering for the Spring 2016 semester by logging into your myNCC Portal.
Apply Non-Degree / Visiting
NEW or TRANSFER Students (Degree Seeking) - You must COMPLETE Admission by the Admission Completion Deadlines* including application fee and immunization documents. You will receive emails if you are required to take a placement test. Once admitted, you will receive an email to set up an advisement/registration appointment. ALL new registrations must be completed BEFORE the semester begins.
New Or Transfer Application
* The College reserves the right to close admission early.
Please see the Academic Calendar for complete information