Welcome to FOCUS-2, Nassau Community College's online career and education planning system. FOCUS-2 is a self-paced career guidance tool that will enable you to self-assess your relevant personal qualities and explore career fields and major areas of study that are most compatible with your assessment results.
To optimize your use of FOCUS-2, be sure to:
- Complete the Self Assessment sections
- Schedule an appointment with a Career Counselor to review your results by calling the Career Counseling Center at 516.572.7696
- Attend one of the FOCUS-2 workshops to learn more about your results.
- Career Assessments
- Help with selecting a major and career path
- Occupational Information
- Career Planning Tools
- Help with creating an action plan
- Link to important websites
Focus Can Help You Answer the Following Questions:
- Which careers might be a good fit for me?
- What can I do with a major in...?
- How can I prepare now for my future career?
- What is the job outlook for my chosen career field?
For more information on what the FOCUS-2 assessment can do for you, see this presentation.