Student E-Mail - How To Forward an E-mail
1. In your Internet Browser (Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Opera, Safari, etc.)
go to either http://www.ncc.edu/StudentEmail or http://mail.students.ncc.edu
2. You will be redirected to the MyNCC Student E-mail Sign in page.
3. Sign in to your E-mail account with your NCC-ID (Banner) for your Username and your Personal Identification Number (PIN) for the Password. Your NCC-ID begins with the UPPER CASE LETTER 'N' (It is case sensitive, e.g. N00000001).
4. Click on the text to view the e-mail.
5. Click the link at the bottom of the message that says “Forward”.
6. Enter the recipient in the “To:” field. Enter the email message in the box below the Subject field. When you want to send the message, press the “Send” button at either the top or bottom of the page.
7. If the e-mail has been successfully forwarded, you see the following message “Your message has been sent.”.